Are you considering moving your SAP landscape into the cloud ? Shifting SAP workloads to the Cloud can achieve significant savings in infrastructure and operations costs. It provides greater flexibility and scalability for your entire SAP infrastructure and furthermore puts in place an agile platform to support innovation and growth. At a high level, our experience in moving SAP into the cloud includes consulting, infrastructure services, architecting and executing SAP cloud migration and technical operations. Using SAP, MS Azure and AWS tools and methodologies, we have packaged up our experience as a range of cloud services to rapidly and efficiently re-platform your SAP systems landscape into the cloud. The process has four broad steps— Assess and Plan, Set Up, Migrate and Manage—which can be preceded by an initial cloud assessment workshop.
SAP Cloud Migration
Sasaran has achieved certified levels of competency in both Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) public cloud platforms. Sasaran has attained the Microsoft Silver Partner and Amazon Standard Partner status which both require Sasaran to have both business and technical certifications across its organisation. Our technically certified cloud architects provide the deep and broad experience to architect a SAP landscape in the cloud, including high availability, disaster recovery, storage and tiered landscape large and small. Combined with our SAP Basis and support teams, Sasaran has the capability to plan a SAP landscape move, re-platform into the cloud and then provide ongoing support. Sasaran has architected SAP landscapes for in excess of 100+ Virtual Machine instances of SAP.
SAP Cloud Assessment Workshop for Customers
- Three to four day cloud assessment workshop at customer’s location
- Review and assess the current SAP Landscape
- Discover how Microsoft cloud technologies and Sasaran SAP migration and operations expertise can best help modernize customer’s SAP/LOB systems
- Interview and assess organizational skillsets including SAP Basis, Network, Infrastructure, Cloud experience and certifications.
- Identify use cases for public or hybrid cloud scenarios